Seite 4 von 5 ErsteErste 12345 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 46 bis 60 von 67
    Just the way you are Avatar von Couchgeflüster
    Zitat Zitat von Rachel Green Beitrag anzeigen
    Ich fand Schweighöfer auch mal richtig gut und hab ihn gerne gesehen.
    ich fand den film ganz gut:

aber sehr lang her!

Also Euer "Flop" hat gerade Star Wars von Platz 1 der Kino Charts verdrängt...

Baden-Baden (dpa) - Til Schweiger und Matthias Schweighöfer erweisen sich wieder als Erfolgsgespann: Mit rund 150 000 Besuchern hat ihre Komödie «Hot Dog» am Startwochenende die Spitze der deutschen Kinocharts übernommen.

Zitat Zitat von Arneb Beitrag anzeigen

Baden-Baden (dpa) - Til Schweiger und Matthias Schweighöfer erweisen sich wieder als Erfolgsgespann: Mit rund 150 000 Besuchern hat ihre Komödie «Hot Dog» am Startwochenende die Spitze der deutschen Kinocharts übernommen.
    Hier hat doch keiner was von einem "Flop" geschrieben Feli schrieb von schlechten Kritiken, nicht von einem kommerziellen Reinfall.

Zitat:Hot Dog läuft schlecht an und hat miese Kritiken

..... aber ich werd den Film auch nicht sehen wollen. Nicht, das hier der falsche Eindruck entsteht. Dafür mag ich Feli :-)
    Autorenseite: www.lucastimm.de

don't look back in anger. Avatar von Gilles
    Ich mag Schweighöfer, fand den Trailer lustig und werds mir wahrscheinlich ansehen.

Jeder tritt auch mal versehentlich daneben, Der Trick ist immer die Balance zwischen Nehmen und Geben
    "Karma“
    - Casper -

Star Wars ist allerdings schon einige Wochen alt. Und ich bin mir sicher, dass man sich von einem Film, in dem Schweiger UND Schweighöfer mitspielen, deutlich mehr versprochen hat als 150.000 Zuschauer.

Ich schrieb "läuft schlecht an" und das tut er definitiv. Die Beiden sind höhere Zahlen gewöhnt und so wird es sogar schwer bzgl. 1 Mio Besucher am Ende.
    Zudem läuft Star Wars seit über einem (!!!) Monat im Kino, in den Kinocharts ist selten ein Film länger als 1-2 Wochen auf der 1, so hat es Hot Dog auf Grund mangelnder Alternativen am Ende geschafft, aber halt mit schlechten Zahlen.

Auf dem Bibi und Tina Album hat er den Song gemacht:

https://open.spotify.com/track/2qs26...TRWE9jQnOxcxgw

"Ich bleib hier"

Mit Maja Pino.

Oh, er macht's also nochmal?

Das erste Album war ja gar nicht mal so schlecht, da waren schon ein paar gute Songs vorhanden.

Jetzt bei AIRFORCE1 Label. Die sind generell sehr erfolgreich.

Wirklich gewartet hat da doch niemand drauf, oder?

Single ist auch eher ....

LOL - neue Fishing-Mail - heute in unsere Büro erhalten:

Hello,
    I am Matthias Schweighöfer, an actor in Germany who produced, directed and played the leading role in the first German-language Amazon Original Series _You Are Wanted (2017) as you know.
    I am very sorry for disturbing you with my personal problem. Actually, I traveled to Dublin, Ireland with Ani Schromm and our children Greta and Valentin for a purpose and we were robbed and wounded in Dublin by some criminals while our daughter Greta sustained serious injury on her head and Ani was shot on her leg when dragging her phone with the criminals.

They took our phones, passports, all the money we have with us and some important documents which the police are working seriously to recover.
    The doctor said that Ani needs blood because she lost more blood while Greta will go for scanning and X-ray including me because the criminals gave me a cute matchet.However, the doctor is demanding that I deposit 2,900 Euros so that they will continue with the treatment and also buy blood to avoid losing Ani or our daughter Greta.

Please, I need you to urgently send 2,900 Euros to me to avoid losing anyone. Kindly understand that I will pay back the amount to you when we return back to Germany in 2weeks time.The doctor said that MoneyGram or RIA transfer is the fastest way to receive money here in Dublin, Ireland. Please move to any MoneyGram or RIA office around you and make the payment immediately in my details below.

NAME: Matthias Schweighöfer
    CITY: Dublin

The doctor finally said that you must scan and forward a copy of the MONEYGRAM or RIA receipt and forward to me so that I can pick up the Money immediately to avoid losing my child.

Thanks,
    (ACTOR)
    Matthias Schweighöfer
    Autorenseite: www.lucastimm.de

LOL - neue Fishing-Mail - heute in unsere Büro erhalten:

Hello,
    I am Matthias Schweighöfer, an actor in Germany who produced, directed and played the leading role in the first German-language Amazon Original Series _You Are Wanted (2017) as you know.
    I am very sorry for disturbing you with my personal problem. Actually, I traveled to Dublin, Ireland with Ani Schromm and our children Greta and Valentin for a purpose and we were robbed and wounded in Dublin by some criminals while our daughter Greta sustained serious injury on her head and Ani was shot on her leg when dragging her phone with the criminals.

They took our phones, passports, all the money we have with us and some important documents which the police are working seriously to recover.
    The doctor said that Ani needs blood because she lost more blood while Greta will go for scanning and X-ray including me because the criminals gave me a cute matchet.However, the doctor is demanding that I deposit 2,900 Euros so that they will continue with the treatment and also buy blood to avoid losing Ani or our daughter Greta.

Please, I need you to urgently send 2,900 Euros to me to avoid losing anyone. Kindly understand that I will pay back the amount to you when we return back to Germany in 2weeks time.The doctor said that MoneyGram or RIA transfer is the fastest way to receive money here in Dublin, Ireland. Please move to any MoneyGram or RIA office around you and make the payment immediately in my details below.

NAME: Matthias Schweighöfer
    CITY: Dublin

The doctor finally said that you must scan and forward a copy of the MONEYGRAM or RIA receipt and forward to me so that I can pick up the Money immediately to avoid losing my child.

Thanks,
    (ACTOR)
    Matthias Schweighöfer

Ja Mensch, der arme Matthias. Da ist er in einer Notsituation und bevor er seine guten Freunde Till Schweiger oder Joko anpumpt schreibt er lieber irgendwelchen fremden Leuten.