Seite 262 von 335 ErsteErste ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272312 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 3.916 bis 3.930 von 5012
    Zitat Zitat von Lil Beitrag anzeigen
    :fastknuddel:

:fastknuddel:

Feigling

Zitat Zitat von wap Beitrag anzeigen
    Feigling

Ich knuddel nicht. Und schon gar nicht wegen Trump bzw. weil wir wegen ihm uns hier rumärgern mit ihm

Edit: Halt! Manchmal wubbse ich. Wenn ich meinen Glitzerkopftuchmithandywubbsie wieder mal finde

Ich knuddel nicht. Und schon gar nicht wegen Trump bzw. weil wir wegen ihm uns hier rumärgern mit ihm
    aber Du kannst nix dagegen machen, wenn Du geknuddelt wirst ... lass es doch einfach mal zu ... knuddeln ist so schön

Egal welchen Clip ich schaue, überall reden sie über Asshole-Countries. Merken die das wenigstens selbst?

Zitat Zitat von Alexinla Beitrag anzeigen
    Bei Cnn gerade fragen sie sich warum der MLK Enkel dort war. Ist mir auch nicht klar. MLK steht gegen alles was Trump im letzten Jahr gemacht hat
    Der Enkel hat sich mittlerweise dazu geäussert, sagen wir mal etwas diplomatisch: Trump wäre kein Rassist "im üblichen Sinn", seine Äusserungen wären "nur" nicht durchdacht und ignorant und er hätte keine Ahnung.
    Geändert von hsi (12-01-2018 um 20:14 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von hsi Beitrag anzeigen
    Der Enkel hat sich mittlerweise dazu geäussert, sagen wir mal etwas diplomatisch: Trump wäre kein Rassist "im üblichen Sinn", seine Äusserungen wären "nur" nicht durchdacht und ignorant und er hätte keine Ahnung.
    Also übersetzt: Trump ist kein Rassist, nur Hohl wie nix anderes. Kann man natürlich sagen.
    Fick mich, wenn ich mich irre, aber wollten wir nicht knutschen?

HIER wird nicht GEKNUDDELT!

Würde lil hier anfangen zu knuddeln, dann müssten wir akzeptieren, dass Trump ein Genius ist. Wollt ihr das?!?

Das würde die Welt aus den Fugen reißen. Immovable Object vs Unstoppable Force. Nur in: schlimm! Mit ganz vielen mal kleineren, mal größeren roten Knöpfen.
    Fick mich, wenn ich mich irre, aber wollten wir nicht knutschen?

https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemoc...6073775152338/

Ich hoffe es geht. Musste echt lachen. Donald Trump And His Imaginary Accordian
    In der Ehre liegt Hoffnung. *Alaska State Trooper*

Nebenbei aufgeschnappt: Die Afrikaner (soll heissen die zuständigen Ministerien) werden sich in Zukunft überlegen, ob sie weiterhin Güter aus den USA haben wollen, wenn sie das gleiche aus China oder sonstwoher kriegen können, wo man sie nicht als shithole countries bezeichnet.

Zitat Zitat von RAPtile Beitrag anzeigen
    HIER wird nicht GEKNUDDELT!

Würde lil hier anfangen zu knuddeln, dann müssten wir akzeptieren, dass Trump ein Genius ist. Wollt ihr das?!?

Das würde die Welt aus den Fugen reißen. Immovable Object vs Unstoppable Force. Nur in: schlimm! Mit ganz vielen mal kleineren, mal größeren roten Knöpfen.
    Knuddeln ist ein alternativer Fakt

Zitat Zitat von Moritza Beitrag anzeigen
    https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemoc...6073775152338/

Ich hoffe es geht. Musste echt lachen. Donald Trump And His Imaginary Accordian

Davon gibts einige, ein paar hatten wir hier schon. Sind immer wieder lustig

Zitat Zitat von wap Beitrag anzeigen
    Knuddeln ist ein alternativer Fakt

Ich knuddel auch nicht faktisch alternativ

Davon gibts einige, ein paar hatten wir hier schon. Sind immer wieder lustig
    Ich hatte einen Lachkrampf. Ich bin heute leicht zu erheitern.
    In der Ehre liegt Hoffnung. *Alaska State Trooper*

War svhon das Wall Street Journal Interview
    Verbalmasturbation, gibt's das?

Mr. Trump: They dislike me, the liberal media dislikes me. I mean I watch people—I was always the best at what I did, I was the—I was, you know, I went to the—I went to the Wharton School of Finance, did well. I went out, I—I started in Brooklyn, in a Brooklyn office with my father, I became one of the most successful real-estate developers, one of the most successful business people. I created maybe the greatest brand.

I then go into, in addition to that, part-time, like five percent a week, I open up a television show. As you know, the Apprentice on many evenings was the number one show on all of television, a tremendous success. It went on for 12 years, a tremendous success. They wanted to sign me for another three years and I said, no, I can’t do that.

That’s one of the reasons NBC hates me so much. NBC hates me so much they wanted—they were desperate to sign me for—for three more years.

WSJ: Mr. President, you made reference to the book. Steve Bannon …

Mr. Trump: Just—and so—so I was successful, successful, successful. I was always the best athlete, people don’t know that. But I was successful at everything I ever did and then I run for president, first time—first time, not three times, not six times. I ran for president first time and lo and behold, I win. And then people say oh, is he a smart person? I’m smarter than all of them put together, but they can’t admit it. They had a bad year.

WSJ: You mention the book—Steve Bannon was somebody important to your campaign, worked in the White House, was on the National Security Council for a while. Do you feel betrayed by him?

Mr. Trump: Yes, I do. I feel betrayed because you’re not supposed to do that, but I have many people that work for me who were far more important than Steve, right there.

WSJ: Yes.

Mr. Trump: And others, I mean I could take you around to the back and I could show you many people, If you don’t—and some of them you wouldn’t know their names so (inaudible). Steve was—I always liked Steve, but Steve became very ineffective because he was such a lightning rod.

And Steve, in the end I fired Steve.

WSJ: Is that relationship permanently broken between you and Steve?

Mr. Trump: You never know, you know again, the word—– I don’t know what the word permanent means, OK? I never know what the word permanent means. We’ll see what happens, but Steve had nothing to do with my win. Well, certainly very little.

Steve’s greatest asset is he was able to convince a corrupt media that he was responsible for my win. Hope, just out of curiosity, you were there from day one. What do you think Steve in a percentage had to do with my victory?

I mean he was there. Corey [Lewandowski] had more to do with it.

Mr. Trump: David had more to do with it. Many people— I mean, there were many people—it’s a little before Sarah’s time. If you were here, you would have had more to do with it. No, I talked to Steve very little; I didn’t know Steve well, believe it or not. They made it sound like—I mean when that guy wrote the book about Steve.

Mr. Trump: Don’t forget, I had vanquished 17 governors, senators plus a couple of very smart people, like Ben and Carly and others. I had vanquished them easily—easily. I won every debate based on the polls. You know, they do polls—seven or eight polls. Time Magazine—Time Magazine’s not a fan of mine.

Drudge, Time Magazine they have seven polls. I don’t think, I may be wrong—I don’t think you’ll find one poll that I ever lost in any of the 14, 15 debates. Including the presidential debate, you know with her, the three. Steve Bannon, I just wish him well…

WSJ: Sir can I ask you—

Mr. Trump: …but he had nothing to do with my—he was involved, but he had nothing to do with our victory. And he was there two months—what was it two months after? So, I beat 17 people, OK? So, Michael, you know politics, perhaps better than me.

WSJ: Not better.

Mr. Trump: You’ve been doing it longer, OK? That’s the other thing I’ve only been doing this for two years, two and a half years, OK? You know, it’s pretty good. When they said Jeb Bush was off his game; Trump killed him in the debate. Jeb was off his game because he hasn’t been governor now. He’s been out of politics for eight years. Oh, really? I’ve been out of politics for—I was never in politics.

So, sort of interesting, but when I won against the 17 people, you can’t then say that oh, gee, somebody comes in two months after I won, and he gives me new policy, new idea. I can’t change those ideas, those ideas are wedded.
    http://washingtonpress.com/2018/01/1...trumpian-gets/
    Ihn sprechen hören kann ich ja schon lange nicht mehr. Inzwischen kann ich auch Transkripte kaum noch aushalten.
    Geändert von Bijou (12-01-2018 um 20:33 Uhr)