Seite 10 von 10 ErsteErste ... 678910
Ergebnis 136 bis 140 von 140
    Wer heut ne TO gesehen hat, scheint bei den sommerlichen Temperaturen an akkuter Dachschaderitis zu leiden.
    Scheint ja auch ne ne TO zwischen Mercedes und RB gegeben zu haben, weil Bottas hinter RIC gelandet ist, weil er zu Früh reinkam. Oder zwischen Merc und Haas, da Hamilton vor Grosjean bleiben konnte, nachdem Grosjean reinkam und Hamilton draussen blieb.
    Geändert von phreeak (28-05-2017 um 17:19 Uhr)

Jenson Button muss beim nächsten GP 3 Plätze zurück.

1Live ist die Stimme der Mehrheit

Satire nach Artikel 5 GG

YNWA Avatar von reddevil
    Zitat Zitat von 1Live Beitrag anzeigen
    Jenson Button muss beim nächsten GP 3 Plätze zurück.

kann alfons ja gleich in der indy serie bleiben.

for your dreams be tossed and blown...

Pressekonferenz:
    Kimi zum Thema Bozenstopp in Monaco:
    Q: Kimi, coming to you, obviously you lost the race in the pit stops. The normal wisdom in Monaco is that when you’re leading you’re not the first one to make a move. But just before you made your stop we heard a radio message exchange with your engineer in which you were asking about pitting. So to be clear, were you asking for the stop or did they call it?

KR: No, I was called in and that’s about it.
    http://www.fia.com/news/f1-svettel-i...y-intense-race

Okidoki Avatar von Ornox I.O.F.F. Team
    Q: (Andrew Benson – BBC Sport) Seb, there’s nothing wrong with team orders, they’re not illegal and you are the leading driver in the championship and it wasn’t clear before the race whether the overcut or the undercut would be the best strategy. So was there a plan to give you a chance to get ahead of Kimi at some point?

SV: Not really. We spoke about the race before. It was clear that, as I said, I think they had the same plan to be honest so the lead car normally gets priority so if I had a choice at that point, sitting behind Kimi, if I was going in the pits first, that’s maybe what you like to do because you are sooner on the fresher tyres so I think it’s probably one of the rare occasions where the overcut turned out to be positive, so I’m really glad I made that work. From the team point of view, there was no plan of any team orders or anything and as I said, I can understand that obviously Kimi’s not happy, I would feel exactly the same, one hundred per cent the same, but as I said myself, I was surprised that the overcut... I don’t think Daniel had priority over Max going into the race. I don’t know where they are in terms of points and so on so I don’t think they look into that but I think the rule of thumb... the rule is pretty clear when you qualify ahead and you are ahead in the first stint, you get priority on the first stop and that’s what happened. As it turned out, obviously today it worked in my favour which, as I said, I will take it but we are a team at the end of the day and I can see that Kimi’s not happy.
    http://www.fia.com/news/f1-svettel-i...y-intense-race