Ergebnis 136 bis 150 von 4985
    Zitat Zitat von o°epic°o Beitrag anzeigen

Strawberry fields im Central Park!
    <3

the power of madonna.

winter.
    grillz.
    otq.

Ist irgendwie extrem ruhig geworden hier...Gab es denn innerhalb der letzten Woche keine neuen News zu evtl. Single Veröffentlichungen,ausser kryptische Insta Botschaften von M?

mutti hat einfach alles erfunden.

Zitat Zitat von o°epic°o Beitrag anzeigen
    mutti hat einfach alles erfunden.
    Also das mit der Zunge nicht.

Also ich bin ja gespannt, wie der Natalia Kills song so ist. Das erste mal, dass ich mich für Madonna interessiere

Still I Rise Avatar von Confessions
    ab und zu berichtet eine der größeren Madonna-Seiten von Hörproben und beschreibt vereinzelnd Songs, die möglicherweise aufs Album kommen könnten. Sollte es so stimmen, muss ich gestehen, dass ich auf zwei Songs richtig gespannt bin. Lyricausschnitte habe ich jetzt mal weggelassen.

Heartbreak City
    It started as a piano ballad, it then had a more dance imprint, and now it is a different kind of ballad. It is very industrial and it sounds like it came from a dark, comic book movie. It is a new Madonna, even if it is very Madonna. You can barely realise that it was co-produced with Avicii.

As also The Sun reported, in Heartbreak City, Madonna talks about the end of a relationship, but it is not clear if it is about Brahim Zaibat or Guy Ritchie. “You tore me into pieces, you didn’t have no damn reason,” sings Madonna.
    You had a few secrets / I was never told / Now everyone’s talking / And I’m the last to know.
    Madonna‘s voice is angry and very strong! Definitely, you are going to love it, especially when she sings “I’m in the middle of Heartbreak City.” And most of all, there is no vocal effects!

But you will be impressed also by the choir, that is someway used also as an instrument. We can describe it as quite operatic.

In Heartbreak City, it’s the first time Madonna sings about regret.

mein Favorit: Wash All Over Me
    Wash All Over Me is fabulous and very emotional. Nothing makes you think it is co-produced with Avicii, except for the very end. Actually, Wash All Over Me sounds more like a song produced by Stuart Price, a la Confessions on a Dance Floor. Once again, in Wash All Over Me Avicii adapted to Madonna, not the other way around.

Violin strings open Wash All Over Me and are used through out it. “In a world that’s changing I’m a stranger, in a strange land,” sings Madonna. “Life is like a desert, and oasis to confuse me,” she goes on.

Madonna‘s voice is gorgeous and in the chorus is absolutely charming. You will be captivated by the chorus! You never want it to come to an end…

Wash All Over Me is full of meanings, including Kabbalistic concepts. “From the Tower of Babylon where nothing is what it seems,” sings Madonna.

Wash All Over Me is one of the tracks that evolved from ballad to mid-tempo or dance

Zitat Zitat von Fhqwhgads Beitrag anzeigen
    Also das mit der Zunge nicht.
    wer denn sonst?

---

happy b-day princess lola.

http://entertainment.stv.tv/showbiz/...-take-her-out/

sie hat es nicht vergessen.

Zitat Zitat von Confessions Beitrag anzeigen
    ab und zu berichtet eine der größeren Madonna-Seiten von Hörproben und beschreibt vereinzelnd Songs, die möglicherweise aufs Album kommen könnten. Sollte es so stimmen, muss ich gestehen, dass ich auf zwei Songs richtig gespannt bin. Lyricausschnitte habe ich jetzt mal weggelassen.

Heartbreak City

mein Favorit: Wash All Over Me
    ...Find auch,dass sich beides vielversprechend anhört.
    Was haltet ihr davon?Könnte da was dran sein?http://www.nme.c*m/news/madonna/80352
    Edit: Guy Oseary dementiert auf Twitter :
    @MadonnaRebel @Madonna and I have never heard of @arielxpink. The label may have reached out but M has no interest in working with mermaids
    Geändert von RA_DIA (14-10-2014 um 21:07 Uhr)

was für ein hässliches kleines monster.

guy betta drag his ugly mermaid a$$

---

Still I Rise Avatar von Confessions
    ‘They Talk Shit About Me’ hitmaker Natalia Kills worked on eight songs for Madonna’s new album.
    “She writes incredible lyrics, sings beautiful melodies, but most of all she is so fucking funny,” Kills told Paper magazine of her time working with the bathroom selfie enthusiast.
    Also, if you’re wondering how Madonna came to hear about Kills’ ‘oeuvre’ in the first place, wonder no more:
    “Madonna’s dancers play my music during her rehearsals and workouts every week.”
    She also found the time to talk about her own music, suggesting there might be some on its way quicker than expected:
    “It’s coming out all this year. All really soon, really really soon, wink wink, very very soon.”
    ‘Wink wink’.
    Quelle