Seite 102 von 204 ErsteErste ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1.516 bis 1.530 von 3048
    Durchbruch auch bei Grandpa Mason.

Ach, ist das rührend
    Das geht ins Herz ohne Umleitung

Good Session Avatar von kleineelfe
    jaa, die opis können sowas. ist doch bei nigel und johns opas nicht anders
    Klein, frech, dreist, gemein, hab grundsätzlich Recht und immer das letzte Wort.

[YOUTUBE]x8b23CXjKy0[/YOUTUBE]
    Klein, frech, dreist, gemein, hab grundsätzlich Recht und immer das letzte Wort.

[YOUTUBE]_Ld4b1U8rFc[/YOUTUBE]

nigel ist mit john alleine zum vet.

er hat seit tagen zwar stuhlgang, aber es kommen nur hasenköttelchen. das soll mal abgeklärt werden.

Seine Stiefschwestern interessiert das Geschehen um Nigel mehr als seine leiblichen Schwestern!

aber gugg, er kam ganz alleine und ging alleine rein ins körble

Dann muss er also nicht ins Prison.

nope, denke nicht. er flüchtet zwar immer noch am anfang wenn john oder auch minion reinkommen, aber dann taut er schneller auf und spielt sogar mit und lässt sich streicheln.

eine woche sind alle ja noch da

John

State of the Kitten Address, err, poop.
    Nigel walked right up to me as I was standing there looking super tall and potentially scary. He sniffed my finger and then walked right into the carrier I had at my feet for him. Brave boy!
    And then I betrayed his tiny trust by taking him to the vet.
    I noticed over the weekend that he had been straining to poop, he'd push for awhile and then would give up before actually passing it entirely - and it would then fall off shortly thereafter. So I started to keep a really close eye on him while I waited to see if his body would fix things on his own but ready to load him up for the vet on a moments notice if he ever looked lethargic or not normal.
    Early Monday morning, he threw up. This could be nothing - kittens sometime throw up - but it could be a sign of pain. I notified the shelter about his constipation but also noted that while straining to poop, he was pooping and otherwise acting like a normal happy & healthy kitten. A relief vet was in on Tuesday so we made an appointment to have him examined.
    Nigel is suffering a rare side effect of the anesthesia used for his neuter procedure - constipation. The vet couldn't recall the last time she has seen this happen and it's never happened for me. They decided to give him a good dose of Sub-Q fluids to give his body plenty of liquid to put into the intestinal tract and enemas. He pretty quickly passed a small poop, about 3/4 of an inch in length, standard poop for him of late. Then later I heard that the vet said he had a satisfactory amount of poop, guessed it was about 75% of the poop he built up.
    They were wrong.
    After getting home, he had a sudden poop (as can happen with an enema) outside of the box, a four alarm poop, a poonami, a pooplosion, poocalypse. The Poopening. Basically, what I would expect to come from four kittens came from him right then - and it was soft so the sub-q definitely helped. I'm *really* glad he held that in until we got home.
    He lost 0.2 lbs. For a kitten that started the day at just three & a half lbs, that's a lot of weight just from poop. He probably didn't weight that much when he was born.
    It's not every day that you can say "I pooped my birth weight."
    Nigel will be going back up to the shelter for another enema & sub-q fluids Wednesday afternoon for a 4 pm appointment. He may or may not have to go up for the same on Thursday.
    Nigel will likely be staying another week so we can be sure he's all regularlard out but he will be at the adoption event if he stays so his future adopter can meet him in person.

Tolle Beschreibung von Nigels Verstopfung.

[YOUTUBE]8vcVnJqYkNY[/YOUTUBE]

das war ja mal ein pups

Prefers to text Avatar von miasma
    Der Poonami!

essen fassen

[YOUTUBE]WCbP8WrlvVQ[/YOUTUBE]

John hat heute Geburtstag!