Seite 7 von 77 ErsteErste ... 345678910111757 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 91 bis 105 von 1149
    Zitat Zitat von Little_Ally Beitrag anzeigen
    Noch nicht. Lohnt es sich?
    Nö, nicht wirklich....wobei ich es ganz interessant finde mal einen halbwegs ernsthaften Artikel über sie zu lesen. Und es sind ein paar alte Fotos von ihr drinnen, die gemacht wurden als sie vor 11 Jahren zum ersten Mal in Berlin war.

Ziegen sind so cool.

Shiloh hat keine weißen Hosen an und wird älter. Kaum zu glauben.

Lysator
    unregistriert
    Shilo wird mal eine in Alufolie gewickelte Münze zwischen ihren Lippen klemmen müssen.

Zitat Zitat von Lysator Beitrag anzeigen
    Shilo wird mal eine in Alufolie gewickelte Münze zwischen ihren Lippen klemmen müssen.

Zitat Zitat von Bijou Beitrag anzeigen

*dahinschmelz*

Wir seh'n mit Grausen ringsherum:
    Die Leute werden alt und dumm.
    Nur wir allein im weiten Kreise,
    Wir bleiben jung und werden weise.

Eugen Roth

Eugen Roth

Eine 'Augenzeugenbericht' von Angelinas Besuch im Zoo

I'm on a family vacation in NYC (where each day feels about a thousand hours long) and this morning we went to the central park zoo. When we came out of the rainforest building, not everyone was out, so we were standing around waiting and I noticed a woman a few feet away looking at a monkey. She had a tattoo on her back, and I my brain was just sort of processing 'oh, that's kind of an Angelina Jolie-looking tattoo...' when I looked again and my brain went "It IS Angelina Jolie!!!" She was holding Shiloh on her hip and there were two other men, (not Brad) one holding Zahara (and english guy with white hair) and another guy holding Pax. Maddox was allowed to walk! I don't know if you've ever been, (and it's not likely because you don't have kids), but the Central Park Zoo is very small, so we ran into them several times. It was all very low key, no one taking pictures of them that I saw (certaininly no papparazzi). They were a very quiet bunch of kids - certainly not running around and making noise - like at least one of mine was! I heard Maddox say something to her and she replied, "what, babe?". They were coming out of the petting zoo when we were going on, so sorry, I can't tell you whether the kids were allowed to walk around and feed the goats. Actually, I felt a tiny bit sorry for them - maybe she and Brad want lots of kids so they have the chance to socialize with each other. And sadly for me, my 6 year old son didn't become instant best friends with Maddox...sigh.

Nun, bei Streichelzoo hat dann ja wohl jemand fotografiert. Besonders klasse finde ich:

And sadly for me, my 6 year old son didn't become instant best friends with Maddox...sigh.

Eugen Roth

danke

Brad Pitt looks simply delicious in the October 2007 issue of Details magazine, as shot by noted fashion photographer Steven Klein.

On the things that scare him: “The only thing that frightens me today is something happening to my kids or something happening to Angie.”

Also nix mit Trennung
    Und er sieht auf dem Foto wieder so gebügelt aus, wo sind die Falten hin?

Die Brangelinas bei ihren Ankunft in Venedig und Shiloh trägt mal wieder weiß!

Zitat Zitat von Clasy Beitrag anzeigen

Brad Pitt looks simply delicious in the October 2007 issue of Details magazine, as shot by noted fashion photographer Steven Klein.

On the things that scare him: “The only thing that frightens me today is something happening to my kids or something happening to Angie.”

Also nix mit Trennung
    Und er sieht auf dem Foto wieder so gebügelt aus, wo sind die Falten hin?
    photoshop?? vielleicht sind es auch nur lach/mimik-falten die man eben nur sieht, wenn er das gesicht verzieht???
    mir sieht er auf dem bild zu jung aus... ich mag die graue haare und falten bilder von ihm in letzter zeit sehr viel lieber