Summer Pussy
    unregistriert
    Zitat Zitat von Breezy Beitrag anzeigen
    Am geilsten waren die Stellen mit der blonden und dem Lehrer
    Ja, die waren echt noch cool
    Und Mileys "BF" wirkte ja auch gar nicht gay

Zitat Zitat von Breezy Beitrag anzeigen
    Am geilsten waren die Stellen mit der blonden und dem Lehrer
    Und dann hat sie leider den ekligsten abgekriegt.

Bei der Klassenfahrt wo die Lehrerin dann aus dem Sexshop kommt

Summer Pussy
    unregistriert
    When 19-year-old Miley Cyrus announced her engagement to Liam Hemsworth in May, there were more comments about her marrying at such a young age than there were actual congratulations. But the former Disney star isn’t listening to her critics. “Life is too short not to be with the person you want to be with,” she says in the September issue of Marie Claire. “I don’t really care about the wedding or the piece of paper as much as I do the promise we’ve made to each other. And we want to have a long engagement.”

It took breaking up “once or twice” for Cyrus to realize that the “Hunger Games” hunk was the real deal. She says she initially thought she was too “young and immature” to be in such a committed relationship with Hemsworth, who is three years older. But, she adds, “At some point you realize these people you’re hanging out with are your ‘party friends’; they’re not going to give a s–t about you in 10 years. Then you remember who you really want around you.”

After getting back together, Cyrus and Hemsworth began talking engagement and she even looked at some rings online. Still, she says that when he did get down on one knee at the 8,000 square-foot Mediterranean-style home they share outside of Los Angeles (which used to belong to her parents, Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus, who now live two doors down), it was a “complete surprise.” And the Australian native did a good job picking out the ring. The 3.5-carat Neil Lane diamond set in a yellow-gold band with filigree detailing is similar to one she says she saw online and liked. “I just love that it’s old and has a story,” Cyrus gushes. “And I’m happy because it doesn’t look like anything else I wear.”

Becoming Mrs. Liam Hemsworth isn’t the only thing that Cyrus is looking forward to these days. The former “Hannah Montana” star is also working on a new album, which she claims will blow her pop star reputation out of the water, with Pharrell Williams. The hip-hop producer reached out to the teen after her Salvia incident in December 2010 when a video surfaced online of Cyrus smoking the legal hallucinogenic plant while at a party, and she was slammed for shattering her Disney good-girl image. “Pharrell said, ‘Don’t be offended because this is how I talk, but [I thought], That b—h is actually living,’” recalls Cyrus. “‘She’s not sitting there with her Momager’s chain on her door. I want to free that bitch. I want her out of her cage.’”

The “Can’t Be Tamed” singer then spent four weeks at Williams’ Miami studio, where they recorded a handful of autobiographical songs, which she considers her best to date. “I was talking to [Williams] like he was an older brother, and everything I said was going onto the track,” says Cyrus. “[I told my new manager, Bruce Flohr], ‘I don’t need the money. I don’t care if I make a dime on this. Let me make a good record.’ I got in there with Pharrell, and it was magic. Oh, dude, I’m so happy.”

But while Cyrus claims she doesn’t care if she makes any money on her upcoming album, she’s certainly grateful for the big bucks she’s made on past projects. “You always see the 70-year-old man driving the Bentley. He’s saved up his whole life and now he’s going to do something crazy,” she notes. “Liam and I are really lucky because young people usually can’t afford to do the things we do. You should be driving a Bentley when you’re young and hot. That’s when you look dope!”

The September issue of Marie Claire hits newsstands on August 21.

Miley Cyrus says that although her parent’s marriage has not been without its bumps, their long relationship has been a model for the life she wants to live with fiancé Liam Hemsworth.

“My parents always taught me that you don’t put each other down. If one of you has an idea, it is always a good idea. The other day Liam said he might want to do a clothing line. If he wants to try that, f**k yeah — he should go for it! You put each other up, up, up,” Miley says.

“Also, if you’re fighting, you keep the focus on how you feel. You say, ‘I’m hurt,’ not ‘This is why you screwed up.’”

It’s hard to believe Miley is only a 19-year-old fiancée with her mature love lessons!

When Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth announced their engagement, we wondered what sort of affair the ceremony would be. Would Miley go big with her big day or keep it small? Details from the two on their planning have been scarce, but a source affirms Miley’s recent remarks in Marie Claire that the two are looking forward to something small.

“Liam and Miley feel the same way about their engagement and are on the same page – they both don’t care about all the theatrics of it, they just want to be together,” a source close to Miley tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively.

When 19-year-old Miley Cyrus announced her engagement to Liam Hemsworth, critics were quick to contend that the Hannah Montana actress was too young to marry. Despite the haters, Miley has no doubts about her future with the Hunger Games star and wears her 3.5 carat antique engagement ring with pride. “Life is too short not to be with the person you want to be with,” she confides in a new interview with Marie Claire. “I don’t really care about the wedding or the piece of paper as much as I do the promise we’ve made to each other.”

Though the couple has experienced ups and downs throughout their three-year courtship, Miley believes that their relationship hurdles ultimately brought them closer together. “Liam and I have a really good relationship. It took breaking up once or twice because I was young and immature and wanted to do things I hadn’t yet gotten to do,” she reveals. “At some point you realize these people you’re hanging out with are your ‘party friends’; they’re not going to give a shit about you in 10 years. Then you remember who you really want around you.”

For Miley, that person is undeniably Liam. Instead of lurking in the Hollywood club scene, the two prefer low-key nights at their 8,000 square-foot Mediterranean-style home. “We’re pretty much always here,” Miley admits. “I am super-antisocial and such a homebody. But everything I need is here. My parents are two doors down, I have a Pilates studio and a recording studio, and Liam can watch and edit his movies in the screening area.”
    Whoa das hört sich alles so toll an.
    Sie ist in dem letzten Jahr echt richtig erwachsen geworden. Ihre Arroganz aus den letzten Jahren ist gar nicht mehr vorhanden, sie wirkt sehr bodenständig

Und dann auch noch das Album. Ich bin soo gespannt

MonroseMusic
    unregistriert
    Starbucks Sie lernt von der legendary

Ich freu mich schon Und das klingt echt ganz toll

Zitat Zitat von SummerBoy Beitrag anzeigen
    Whoa das hört sich alles so toll an.
    Sie ist in dem letzten Jahr echt richtig erwachsen geworden. Ihre Arroganz aus den letzten Jahren ist gar nicht mehr vorhanden, sie wirkt sehr bodenständig

Und dann auch noch das Album. Ich bin soo gespannt

Das Album wird soo brennen. Ich freu mich so darauf! Pharrell Vielleicht wird es ihr Slave-Turning Point
    Und ihre Aussagen sind sooo smart und sympathisch. Ich bin begeistert.

album wird sicher nicht so der burner...

wood/iron/gold/love Avatar von Mazuko
    Pharrell klingt total sypmatisch

Zitat Zitat von Bavarian_boy Beitrag anzeigen
    album wird sicher nicht so der burner...

Das Album wird ihr Blackout, ihr Rated R, ihr Bionic, ihr Ray of Light.
    Mit Pharrell darf da nix schief gehen. Pharrell sollte mal wieder ein wenig mehr die Musik aufmischen. Der is mir momentan zu inaktiv.

Pharrell ?? oje.. naja so lange er nicht in den Songs zuhören ist und nur Songs schreibt bzw produziert ist es ja noch OK.

When I Look At You stieg dank der Premiere von ''The Last Song'' auf Platz 85 der Deutschen Single Charts ein!

Summer Pussy
    unregistriert
    Fuck! Her "Rebellion" is coming!

Future Queen Of Pop is ready to slay!

OMG und es wurde bestätigt, dass sie für ein paar Folgen bei Two and a Half Men mitspielen wird
    Geändert von Summer Pussy (13-08-2012 um 03:37 Uhr)