Seite 1 von 14 1234511 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 15 von 204

Alanis Morissette | Si: "Reasons I Drink" | Alb: "Such pretty forks in the Road"

Alanis Morissette has announced a short UK tour for this summer.

The singer, who released her seventh studio album 'Flavors Of Entanglement' in 2008 and is currently putting the finishing touches to its follow-up, will play three live shows in June.

The singer confirmed in late 2011 that she had recorded over 31 songs for her eighth studio record and was planning to release the album in summer 2012.
    Geändert von Lukey (02-05-2012 um 15:21 Uhr)

No matter what they say Avatar von ProFound
    Endlich!
    Euphorie und Helden - Der ESC-Blog: www.facebook.com/BlogESC

Tourdaten!

Birmingham – 25/06/2012
    Manchester – 26/06/2012
    London – 27/06/2012
    Paris - 30/06/2012
    Lyon - 03/07/2012
    Strassbourg - 04/07/2012
    Rouen - 06/07/2012
    Berlin - 10/07/2012
    Vienna - 13/7/2012

don't look back in anger. Avatar von Gilles

Das Banner sieht klasse aus !

Hoffentlich wird das Album so gut wie das letzte.

Zitat Zitat von funkfried Beitrag anzeigen
    Hoffentlich wird das Album so gut wie das letzte.

"Flavors of Entanglement" ist mein Lieblingsalbum.

Alle Alben waren sehr gut, aber "Flavors Of Entanglement" war wirklich großartig und ist definitiv zu Unrecht so untergegangen.

Der Banner gefällt mir, aber "Havoc and Bright Lights"?! Wer oder was ist "Havoc"?!
    Euphorie und Helden - Der ESC-Blog: www.facebook.com/BlogESC

Sie soll lieber wieder bei «Weeds» mitspielen.

Alanis Morissette's next album will be her first release outside of Warner Music Group as Collective Sounds issues "Havoc and Bright Lights" on Aug. 28.

It's her seventh studio album and first release in four years. Guy Sigsworth, who has worked with Morissette, Madonna and Britney Spears, and Joe Chiccarelli, who engineered recordings for Frank Zappa, the Shins and Grace Potter, produced. The first single, "Guardian," will be available on iTunes on May 15, four days after it is shipped to radio.

Morissette is managed by the Collective, which started a label last year with former Warner Bros. executive Tom "Grover" Biery at the helm. Sony's RED distributes Collective Sounds.

"This record, as always, is a snapshot of what I currently obsess about, care about, and what strikes me at 4 in the morning in my most introspective moments," Morissette said in a statement. "It is my emotional, psychological, social and philosophical commentary through song."

Her last album, 2008's "Flavors of Entanglement," hit No. 8 on the Billboard Top 200. Morissette is, of course, best known for "Jagged Little Pill," the 1995 album that has sold 14.7 million copies in the United States, according to Soundscan. It is the third biggest-selling album since Soundscan started tracking sales in 1991.

Track listing for "Havoc and Bright Lights":
    "Guardian"

"Woman Down"

"'Til You

"Celebrity"

"Empathy"

"Lens"

"Spiral"

"Numb"

"Havoc"

"Win and Win"

"Receive"