Seite 4 von 171 ErsteErste 123456781454104 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 46 bis 60 von 2559
    #AfterHours Avatar von Urban_Select
    ich verstehe ehrlich gesagt nicht, warum er nix released.....ich denke es würde wie eine bombe einschlagen und rekorde brechen.....

I´ll Die Happy Tonight Avatar von Heartbreaker030
    "You're the ones who stopped talking about me as a musician. You guys act like I said I've retired. I can tell you this: When I'm ready to say something, you always know that I'll say it in the biggest way possible. [My music] really comes from the heart. Making movies and making music, they have a lot of similarities, but I can tell you that, and while they both come from honest places, music for me is the thing that comes most naturally to me, and for me, I just don't take it for granted… [My music] comes from a pure place. If anything, I'm honoring it in the best way that I know how, but when it's time, I'll be ready. I'm not less inspired, I didn't give up, but until I have something to say, I was taught to keep my mouth shut. That's how my mother raised me."
    zitat ist aus dem november

Klingt, als ob er wirklich an was arbeitet aber noch nicht hypen will. Gute Entscheidung.

Zitat Zitat von Rob Beitrag anzeigen
    Wäre ja mal was. Zurück zu den Wurzeln.
    Bitte kein Billger Teeniepop.

Zitat Zitat von Fhqwhgads Beitrag anzeigen
    Damit meinte ich den Musiker an sich.

Zitat Zitat von Fhqwhgads Beitrag anzeigen
    Das ist doch auch nicht zu erwarten. Das Debut war schon kein Teeniepop mehr und FutureLoveSexSound war einfach ein hervorragendes Popalbum, das mit Teenieschnickschnack ja nun nicht im Entferntesten in Verbindung zu bringen ist.

Ich fänd es super, wenn es neue Musik von ihm gibt.

...und dann kommt doch nur irgendein Flop-Announcement.
    Ich freu mich lieber nicht zu früh.

don't look back in anger. Avatar von Gilles

Jeder tritt auch mal versehentlich daneben, Der Trick ist immer die Balance zwischen Nehmen und Geben
    "Karma“
    - Casper -

Futuresex / Lovesound (Song) , eines der besten Songs ever
    Album an sich ist aber nicht so mein Ding. Aber hat tolle Songs
    Losing my way >>>

i don’t remember ARTPOP Avatar von Member6582
    Es wäre wirklich so toll, wenn Justin Timberlake wieder Musik machen würde. Ich hätte gerne auch ein Duett mit Britney! Praktisch die Princess und der Prince of Pop.

Certified Dinosaur Avatar von Jaya Ballard
    Zitat Zitat von Dolce Beitrag anzeigen
    was bedeutet PST ?
    Pacific Standard Time

Check out New Music expected from Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z coming to RadioNOW 97.9 Monday... Stay tuned!

For the last few month's it was reported that Justin Timberlake, has been in the studio with Beyonce and her hubby Jay-Z. Will Justin Join Beyonce for her big Superbowl performance on Feb 3rd?

Back in an 2011 interview with Vanity Fair magazine, the 30-year-old crooner revealed that he contacted the Brooklyn rapper as he was crafting tracks for his 2006 'FutureSex/LoveSounds' album. The Tennessee native was interested in collaborating with Hov on a possible duet, but the 'Big Pimpin'' rhymer turned down Timberlake, citing a busy schedule as the reason for the dismissal and promising to join him on a forthcoming project.

Check out "ayo Technology" ft. 50 Cent back in 2009
    Read more: http://www.radionow979.com/cc-common...#ixzz2HXfztZCE

das stand da wohl auf der Seite. Wurde aber wieder rausgenommen.