Seite 7 von 206 ErsteErste ... 345678910111757107 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 91 bis 105 von 3090
    Zitat Zitat von Pascale Beitrag anzeigen
    Bei Jenny kommt mir die ganze Sache (..) so desperate rüber. Zich' Vorab- Singles aus verschiedenen Genres, die xte Pitbull- Zusammenarbeit und kurz vor Veröffentlichung noch ein 0815 Mainstream- Produzent.
    das dachte ich mir auch

Max Martin, der Pop Gott

vivere a colori. Avatar von Manu
    Max Martin ist so basic geworden.

Wann kommt die Single denn? Und was ist aus ILYP geworden?

Zitat Zitat von Pascale Beitrag anzeigen
    Bei Jenny kommt mir die ganze Sache (..) so desperate rüber. Zich' Vorab- Singles aus verschiedenen Genres, die xte Pitbull- Zusammenarbeit und kurz vor Veröffentlichung noch ein 0815 Mainstream- Produzent.
    mir auch, aber was soll sie machen. Same Girl und Girls waren buzztracks aber Live It Up und ILYP sind beide gefloppt und bevor das Album erscheint braucht sie nen Hit. Mal abwarten, ob das Album jetzt auch kommt und der song zündet oder ob es wie bei Mariah aufgrund keiner Hitsingle immer wieder verschoben wird.

Hab gehört dass I Luh Ya Papi gar nicht mehr im Album vorhanden sei ?

LoveAllOverTheWorld Avatar von Under_Control
    Cover:

bin schon auf den Track gespannt

full preview of several of JLo‘s new songs…
    1. “Emotions” is a mid tempo song written by Chantal Kreviazuk and Chris Brown
    “It’s a beautiful song. It sets the tone for [the album],” Jennifer said at the preview.

Sample lyric: “Someone took my emotions./ I feel good cuz I don’t feel bad”

2. “First Love” is an uptempo, really fun pop song. She collaborates with Max Martin on this first single.

Here’s a sample lyric from the chorus: “I wish you were my first love/ cuz if you were my first/baby there wouldn’t have been no second, third or fourth love”

3.”Big Booty” features frequent collaborator Pitbull! Diplo produced the track and Chris Brown wrote it. Jennifer told the crowd that she played the song in her car for twins Max and Emme and they started singing and dancing to it.

Sample lyric: “Big booty cuz you got a big booty,” and “I can guarantee you’ll have a good time if you like a big booty.

4. “Acting Like That” is a mid tempo song produced by Rockstar.

Here are some sample lyrics: “Baddest bitch in the world right here” and “Don’t let the tables turn, don’t let the bridges burn cuz anything could change in a matter of days. Why you acting like that?”

5. “Never Satisfied” is a beautiful ballad

Sample lyrics: “I’ve been tossing and turning. Oh this home girl . I need something to feed my soul,” “Your body is heaven and it feels like home. No sleep, those lips, I could never let you know,” “I’m never satisfied. My appetite. Keeping me up at night. I’m going crazy for more of your love,” “I need you all the time. You bring me back to life. I’m going crazy for more of your love,” and “One taste is never enough.”

6. “AKA” is a song JLo teased, but never played!

7. “Let It Be Me” is a ballad written by Kirby.

Here’s some sample lyrics: “If falling in love is a crime and the price to pay is my life,” and “Let it be me that you think of. The one that you love.”

Das Cover sieht geil aus.

Mögliche Albentitel:

#samegirl

A.K.A.

Zitat Zitat von Manu Beitrag anzeigen
    Max Martin ist so basic geworden.
    Find' ich jetzt nicht. Erst jetzt mit "Problem" von Ariana und Queen Iggy hat er mMn wieder bewiesen, dass er es immer noch drauf hat.

Zitat Zitat von rebellion Beitrag anzeigen
    Find' ich jetzt nicht. Erst jetzt mit "Problem" von Ariana und Queen Iggy hat er mMn wieder bewiesen, dass er es immer noch drauf hat.
    Grausamer Song.

Zitat Zitat von rebellion Beitrag anzeigen
    Yes!

I Luh Ya Papi war um Welten besser
    Das ist nur ein netter Popsong. Erinnert mich gaaaanz wenig an Your Body.