Seite 1 von 42 1234511 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 15 von 629

Zayn | Single: "Dusk Till Dawn" (feat. Sia) [08.09.17] | Album: TBA [2017]

[YOUTUBE]tt2k8PGm-TI[/YOUTUBE]

O U T // N O W

Geändert von Maurice (07-09-2017 um 13:31 Uhr)

Ich liebe es

das hat ja nicht lange gedauert.
    Viel moderner u erwachsener als der 1D Kram. Darauf lässt sich bestimmt aufbauen...

Furchtbar langweilig

Auch wenn er ein toller Sänger ist und ich ihn irgendwie verstehe: die feine englische Art war das ja nun nicht

Ist das nicht der Song den Zayn während Four aufgenommen hat, oder was ist aus dem geworden?

Gefällt mir richtig gut, auch wenn es nur 'ne Demo ist.

Auf jeden Fall besser als das meiste auf "Four"!

Zitat Zitat von Miss_LadyLike Beitrag anzeigen
    Auch wenn er ein toller Sänger ist und ich ihn irgendwie verstehe: die feine englische Art war das ja nun nicht
    Wieso? Ist doch nur ein Song den er vor Monaten aufgenommen hat. Er veröffentlicht ihn ja jetzt nicht bald

I´ll Die Happy Tonight Avatar von Heartbreaker030
    klingt gut

Der Junge sieht Bombe aus und hat sich einfach nicht mehr mit der Musik der Band, die sich einfach fast immer gleich angehört hat, identifizieren können. Kann man ihm doch nicht vorwerfen sein eigenes Ding machen zu wollen. Wenn das Material stimmt, wird er auch erfolgreich werden, da bin ich mir sicher.

Die Kombi aus gutem Song + Stimme + ein 3:30-minütiges Video nur mit Zayn wird mit Sicherheit für einen Hit weltweit reichen

@Song: Süß, hat er bestimmt Perrie gewidmet.
    Geändert von *-ChriZ-* (31-03-2015 um 13:31 Uhr)

Der Song überzeugt mich leider noch nicht, aber ich bin dennoch schon total gespannt auf alles was nun kommen mag

Zayn Malik Breaks Silence Since Leaving One Direction, Talks Solo Career

zayn-malik.jpg

Malik opens up about the reasons behind his departure.

Sob, sob. We're hardly getting over the news that Zayn Malik has left One Direction, yet we're already excited about the possibility of a solo act. The 22-year old gave his first (and only) interview since splitting with the boy band, and apparently he's already working on his own music.

"It is crazy and wild and a bit mad," Malik told the British tabloid The Sun. "But at the same time I've never felt more in control in my life. And I feel like I'm doing what's right - right by myself and right by the boys, so I feel good."

Malik, who quit One Direction mid-tour, said he had thought about leaving the band for some time. "The main message is just that I did try to do something that I wasn't happy doing for a while, for the sake of maybe other people's happiness," he told The Sun. "I only ever tried to do it for the fans, and it was only ever for them. I'm only upset [because] I feel like I may have let them down in some sort of way."

He also denies reports suggesting that he left 1D because of tension between him and his bandmates, saying it "couldn't be more wrong." He added: "My band has been really supportive. They've been cool about it. And they understand that, you know, it's not real to me anymore."

Malik also hinted at a solo project, saying his main focus for now is "to write and relax and chill." People reports that he was spotted heading into a recording studio the day after he announced he was leaving One Direction, and Rolling Stone writes that Malik has been working with producer Naughty Boy, who has collaborated with Sam Smith and Emeli Sandé. Considering he was the best vocalist in the group, this can only be a good sign.
    http://www.out.com/popnography/2015/...ks-solo-career

Jetzt regt euch alle ab, es ist nur ein Demo Song, den er noch aus seiner 1D Zeit aufgenommen hat, der Song an sich kling schonmal ganz anders als der übliche Boyband Kram, bin sehr gespannt, was noch alles kommt

i don’t remember ARTPOP Avatar von Member6582
    Die lasche Demo klingt doch wie ein Four leftover.

Zitat Zitat von Member6582 Beitrag anzeigen
    Die lasche Demo klingt doch wie ein Four leftover.
    critics disagree

Daily Beast: Either way, while the sound quality is very demo-y and rough, “I Won’t Mind” provides further evidence of Zayn’s considerable vocal talents—and reinforces claims that he was the strongest singer in One Direction.v

Billboard: The song sounds incomplete, but Malik's vulnerability sounds real and well-earned; "I Won't Mind" doesn't necessarily need elaborate production to be affecting.

PopCrush: The track is certainly a departure from One Direction’s music, which started out as pure power pop and eventually transitioned into more rock-flavored tunes with the release of Four. “I Won’t Mind” is a laid-back, yet strikingly beautiful track. It’s a true look into everything Zayn can do — and we’re impressed.

Vanity Fair:
    The demo seems to stop abruptly and I don't know about you, but I want more. And if this is the real Malik, then I think we all welcome it

Endlich ist seine Matte ab: