Seite 197 von 334 ErsteErste ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 2.941 bis 2.955 von 5005
    Zitat Zitat von wobbleshaker Beitrag anzeigen

Aber gut für Best Nights Konzert.
    War auch mein erster Gedanke
    Autorenseite: www.lucastimm.de

Himmel Herr Gott meine Nerven
    you can call me M tonight

alles gute zum 20sten wie muttis wahrzeichen hüpfen. beste version aller zeiten.
    #1 bei uns, uk und in 11 weiteren ländern.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8bJflIho1T/

Ich liebe liebe liebe ihre Version sehr sehr. Je öfter ich ihn höre, desto mehr liebe ich ihn. Bis heute.

With the new No. 1 (on the chart dated Feb. 22, which will post to Billboard's website on Feb. 19), Madonna becomes the first act ever to score as many as 50 No. 1s on any single Billboard chart, extending her record over George Strait, who has earned 44 leaders on Hot Country Songs.

Further, Madonna becomes the first act to have tallied at least No. 1 on the Dance Club Songs chart in five separate decades, having collected nine leaders in the 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s and now, in the 2020s.
    https://www.billboard.com/articles/b...songs-number-1

einfach mal mit fast 62 neue rekorde aufstellen.
    nur die mutti.

you can call me M tonight

Zitat Zitat von o°epic°o Beitrag anzeigen
    https://www.billboard.com/articles/b...songs-number-1

einfach mal mit fast 62 neue rekorde aufstellen.
    nur die mutti.
    Queen of the clubs!

Happy Valentines Day, my fellow Rebel Hearts.

Madonna breaks two significant records on the Billboard charts

Madonna just broke two new records on the Billboard charts with “I Don’t Search I Find”:

– first act ever to score as many as 50 No. 1s on any single Billboard chart
    – the first act to have scored at least one No. 1 on Dance Club Songs in five separate decades

The Queen of Pop earns her record-extending, landmark 50th No. 1 on Billboard’s Dance Club Songs chart, as “I Don’t Search I Find” rises 2-1 on the Feb. 22-dated survey.

The chart, and all rankings dated Feb. 22, will refresh on Billboard.com on Wednesday, Feb. 19 (a day later than usual due to the Presidents’ Day holiday in the U.S. on Monday, Feb. 17).
    “Search” was remixed for clubs by, among others, Honey Dijon, Endor and DJLW.
    With 50 No. 1s on Dance Club Songs, which measures reports submitted by a national sample of club DJs (and which launched as a national survey in the Billboard issue dated Aug. 28, 1976), Madonna outpaces runner-up Rihanna, who has notched 33 No. 1s. Beyoncé and Janet Jackson follow with 22 and 20 leaders, respectively.

With the coronation, Madonna additionally becomes the first act to have scored at least one No. 1 on Dance Club Songs in five separate decades, having tallied nine in the 1980s, 13 in the ’90s, 18 in the 2000s, nine in the ’10s and, now, one (so far) in the ’20s.

Madonna is also the first act ever to score as many as 50 No. 1s on any single Billboard chart, extending her record over George Strait, who has earned 44 leaders on Hot Country Songs.

“Search” is the fourth Dance Club Songs leader from Madonna’s album Madame X, which arrived as her ninth No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart in June 2019. It follows “Medellín,” with Maluma (June 29), “I Rise” (Aug. 31) and “Crave,” with Swae Lee (Nov. 16). The set is her first to generate four chart-topping hits since Confessions on a Dance Floor yielded a quartet in 2005-06: “Hung Up,” “Sorry,” “Get Together” and “Jump.”

“Search” further marks Madonna’s 10th consecutive Dance Club Songs No. 1, her longest such streak. (Katy Perry holds the record with 18 straight No. 1s in 2009-17.) Twice before, Madonna managed seven No. 1s in a row, first with “Causing a Commotion,” from the Who’s That Girl soundtrack (1987), through “Justify My Love,” from her first greatest hits set, The Immaculate Collection (1991), and then with Ray of Light’s “Nothing Really Matters” (1999) through Music’s “Impressive Instant” (2001). Madonna’s current run began with “Give Me All Your Luvin’,” featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A., in 2012.
    Clubland still adores her. x
    She needs to do a Berlin Electro album next. xx

Zitat Zitat von wobbleshaker Beitrag anzeigen
    Clubland still adores her. x
    She needs to do a Berlin Electro album next. xx
    Das könnte mir wohl sogar gefallen und hier würde das Autotune auch nicht so unangenehm auffallen, sondern in das Gesamtkonzept passen

Zitat Zitat von Felicious Beitrag anzeigen
    Das könnte mir wohl sogar gefallen und hier würde das Autotune auch nicht so unangenehm auffallen, sondern in das Gesamtkonzept passen
    Ich will überhaupt kein Autotune mehr, die besten Songs wie Crave haben es nicht bzw weniger und sie braucht es nicht.
    Auf I Don't Search I Find passt es aber Medellin gefällt mir genau deswegen nicht und ich würde das Album mehr hören, wenn weniger Autotune drauf wäre.
    Ist halt ein Mirwais Ding.

Come and Catch me Avatar von musar
    Zitat Zitat von Felicious Beitrag anzeigen
    Eigtl. lebt sowas ja eher von nicht bearbeiten starken vocals
    Geändert von musar (15-02-2020 um 16:48 Uhr)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8ns7qQAwTf/

the greatest dance club act of all time...mit fast 62
    wenn man das so sieht, hömma schön.

Freut mich seht. Ich persönlich kann damit nichts anfangen. Das ist doch wie Radio DJ-Charts. Glaubt jemand, dass junge Leute ( also Club Besucher ) in den USA am meisten zu IDSIF abhotten? Ich nicht. Aber schön wär´s.

And Ellie Goulding enjoyed time out of the spotlight as she appeared in a very chipper mood following Madonna's final Madame X show at the London Palladium on Sunday.

The musician, 33, was in a very chipper mood as she and her pals piled into the back of a car after watching the Queen of Pop, 61, perform.
    schade, hätte mir rita ora gewünscht.

Zitat Zitat von o°epic°o Beitrag anzeigen
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B8ns7qQAwTf/

the greatest dance club act of all time...mit fast 62
    wenn man das so sieht, hömma schön.

Finally enough love. x