Seite 188 von 334 ErsteErste ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238288 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 2.806 bis 2.820 von 5005
    Man kann auf YT das ganze Konzert in Audio hören und viele Ausschnitte sind online

Zitat Zitat von Best_Night Beitrag anzeigen
    Man kann auf YT das ganze Konzert in Audio hören und viele Ausschnitte sind online
    ich finde leider gar nix.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B43u_jNhklJ/
    diese performance...von beiden...i can't.

I like it wenn mir auf youtube random Madonna Videos empfohlen werden.

Ihre Rede hier Queen Of humanity schon vor 30 Jahren. Fighting against bigotry since the get-go. x

Szenen von den Proben haben sie auch.

ich liebe diese szenen von den proben.

--------

und natürlich rausgeflogen.

Cool, wie die da einfach sitzt und bisschen Chit Chat mit Katy usw hält.

Gibt Gerüchte, dass nun Shows in Berlin, Madrid und Italien geplant sind und die Tour verlängert wird.

Zitat Zitat von wobbleshaker Beitrag anzeigen
    Cool, wie die da einfach sitzt und bisschen Chit Chat mit Katy usw hält.

Gibt Gerüchte, dass nun Shows in Berlin, Madrid und Italien geplant sind und die Tour verlängert wird.
    Wäre schön. Zweifle aber ein bisschen daran, dass sie in Deutschland alles ausverkaufen würde. Den ganzen Mecker-Gays wird wohl, egal welche Kategorie, alles zu teuer sein.

Zitat Zitat von RA_DIA Beitrag anzeigen
    Wäre schön. Zweifle aber ein bisschen daran, dass sie in Deutschland alles ausverkaufen würde. Den ganzen Mecker-Gays wird wohl, egal welche Kategorie, alles zu teuer sein.
    Mal sehen, diese Art Show die sie aktuell macht, lebt ja auch vom Banter und ihrer Persönlichkeit, neben den Songs, da ist es bei Muttersprachlern einfacher. Was ausverkaufen anging, musste sie sich in Deutschland doch nie Sorgen machen, ich hab bei Rebel Heart bei beiden Köln Konzerten keine Tickets bekommen, weil alles so schnell weg war( Stehplätze wollte ich) und vorher waren die Stadien auch immer voll.

Zitat Zitat von RA_DIA Beitrag anzeigen
    Logisch werden viele meckern, aber am Ende wird es ebenso genügend finden, die den Preis auch zahlen. Wird locker ausverkauft, zumal natürlich auch Fans aus angrenzenden Ländern sich auf den Weg machen würden.

am 30. gehts in boston weiter.

Zitat Zitat von o°epic°o Beitrag anzeigen

Wie ich diesen Song liebe, sehr atmosphärisch. Bestimmt Gänsehaut Moment, wenn man live dabei ist.

Aber warum sneaken die alle ihre Handys rein und filmen trotzdem?

Universal acclaim for Madame X:
    ‘Madame X’ Is Madonna At Her Absolute Best At Final L.A. Show
    It’s a Monday night and about an hour before I am ready to leave to go see the final night of Madonna’s takeover of the Wiltern for her “Madame X” show I get a text from her publicity firm telling me the show is running late due to technical issues and not to arrive at the venue until 11.
    Of course the late starts have become a very public issue for an otherwise very private show, where no phones are allowed and you are transported into her incredibly elaborate and unique world. Someone even attempted to sue her for the late starts.
    She addressed that during a speech on the theme of the show, “Artists are here to disturb the peace,” quoted from, as she put it, “The great James Baldwin.” In the speech, as she talks with the audience about fighting for freedom she warns them you won’t always be popular, you won’t always have the most Instagram followers and you won’t always be on time because being a freedom fighter takes time.
    “Madame X” is Madonna at her best, unapologetic, uncompromising, unyielding and in complete control. She isn’t going to apologize for not finishing until 1:30 on a Monday night. And hell I saw Prince many times where he didn’t even take the stage until two. Rock stars, or in the case of Prince and Madonna, pop stars with rock star swagger, adhere to their own rules. And that’s what makes them special and why we love them. It is the attitude and their ability to express and do the things we wish we could but often aren’t allowed to.
    Madonna can start a show after 11 on a Monday. For most people you can’t just say, “F**k it,” as she does in the show, “I’ll start work when I want.” This said if you are going to keep people out until two on a Monday night you better have the show to back it up.
    “Madame X” is a revelation. It is, in its own way, as revolutionary in live performing as Vegas residencies were when everyone like Rod Stewart, Barry Manilow and others started doing those years ago. “Madame X” feels like a play thanks in large part to the incredible projections that act as another character. It is performance art, and brilliant performance art with a message.
    The show, as has been documented, starts with the aforementioned Baldwin quote being typed onto the screen as two silhouettes looking like 1940s film noir characters act out a noir sequence.
    It is hard to properly do justice to the immersive nature of the show. In much the same way there are those big blockbusters that have to be seen on the big screen, “Madame X” needs to be experienced to be fully appreciated. Madonna has, not surprisingly, because she is a marketing mastermind, done the show a tremendous service by banning phones. It’s not a piecemeal work.
    Sure there are a ton of Instagrammable moments, but as compelling as the individual moments such as “Like A Prayer,” “Vogue,” “Papa Don’t Preach” and “Medellin,” with Maluma projected onto the screen larger than life so it feels like he is there, are, it would be a disservice to see them in their 30-second snippets.
    In great complete works of art, which “Madame X” is, there are of course highlights, like the ones I mentioned above, particularly “Like A Prayer,” which is stunning. But you likely don’t watch one episode of Stranger Things or one scene from a movie, read one chapter in The Great Gatsby or when the Beatles Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band came out people didn’t just listen to “A Day In The Life.” You listened from start to finish.
    In “Madame X” Madonna takes you through an arc, so as much it is a joy to hear songs you know like “Express Yourself” songs such as “Frozen” and the powerful encore of “I Rise” are just as important moments in delivering the message of the show. And in her uncompromising manner she has a lot to say, from the speech she delivers on reproductive rights and the nine states trying to overturn Roe V. Wade in “Papa Don’t Preach” to the videos of activists in “I Rise,” Madonna backs up her thesis, “Artists are here to disturb the peace.”
    As she says, it’s not always going to make her most popular. But Madonna has been the most popular. And as great as she was, at times as that, Madonna as an outspoken artist pushing herself and the live form is way more compelling, fascinating and ultimately rewarding.

SOURCE: #Forbes for #madonnanews

Abwarten.

No matter what they say Avatar von ProFound
    Zitat Zitat von Felicious Beitrag anzeigen
    Abwarten.
    Boston ist gecancelled.

MADAME X DATES IN BOSTON ARE CANCELED
    November 27, 2019
    Due to Doctor’s orders, shows scheduled on November 30, December 1 & 2 at Boston's Boch Center Wang Theatre will not move forward.
    No changes to additional 2019 U.S. show dates in Philadelphia and Miami.

Wednesday, November 27, 2019.

Live Nation is sorry to confirm that Madonna’s Madame X concerts previously scheduled for November 30th, December 1st and 2nd at The Boch Center Wang Theatre are cancelled due to doctor’s orders. We sincerely regret the disappointment to Madonna's Boston fans.

"Please forgive this unexpected turn of events. Doing my show every night brings me so much joy and to cancel is a kind of punishment for me but the pain I’m in right now is overwhelming and I must rest and follow doctor’s orders so I can come back stronger and better and continue the Madame ❌ journey with all of you." -Madonna

The Madame X Tour is scheduled to resume on December 7 with three shows at The Met in Philadelphia and then head to Miami at the Fillmore Miami Beach at Jackie Gleason Theatre with seven shows starting on December 14. There are no other changes to the remaining 2019 shows in the U.S. at this time.

As we are unable to reschedule the Boston dates due to the tight scheduling through the balance of the year, refunds will be automatically issued to the credit card on which they were ordered.
    Euphorie und Helden - Der ESC-Blog: www.facebook.com/BlogESC

The time is always now! Avatar von Marc
    Was hat sie denn, die Arme?